StoryJumper makes it easy for anyone to design characters that make writing storybooks more enjoyable.
We are continually adding more artwork and now you can create basketball characters like these:
- Click "Create Book", pick a template, and the editor will open.
- On the left side, click "Props" and click "Design Characters".
- Choose what facial attributes you want: Skin Tone, Hair, Eyes, Eyebrows, Mouth, and Facial Hair.
- For Clothes (top), choose "tank top" and pick a color
- For Clothes (bottom), choose "sports shorts" and pick a color
- For Socks, choose "socks" and pick a color
- For Shoes, choose "high tops" and pick a color.
- When you're done designing your character, click "FINISHED" on the right side. Your character will appear on the left side in the "Props" section. Drag it onto your page and resize it.
- To add the jersey #, click "Text" on the left side, click "big text box", and type a number. Choose the "Graduate" font, make it bold, and pick a color. Then drag the number on top of your character's tank top and you'll have a complete basketball character.
Have fun creating sports stories!