You own the copyright to any original story text you created and to photos that you own and uploaded to your book. StoryJumper retains full ownership of its proprietary art libraries and collateral. Also, for any book that you share publicly, you grant to StoryJumper a royalty-free, perpetual license to disseminate it through our website and associated promotional materials (e.g. site widgets and players on third party websites.) Read more about copyright in our Terms of Service.
Articles in this section
- I need StoryJumper's W-9 form
- How do teachers set up a class when some students already have StoryJumper accounts?
- How do I download my book to my Android phone?
- I'm a parent. How do I create an account for my child?
- How do I get a receipt for my order?
- How do I change the email address on my account?
- How do I make my book public, if I'm under 13 years old?
- As a student, how do I transition my school account to an "Independent" account that I own?
- How do I delete a class?
- When I try to order, my credit card is rejected. Why?