You can add all of your students' books to your shopping cart and place one big order, just like you would on any shopping site. You can add student books from multiple classes into your cart so long as you have access to those books.
Here's what to do:
1) Log into your teacher account and go to your class page.
2) Add all of your students' books to your cart with one click (see below).
Alternatively, you can go to each student's book page, click Buy This Book, and add each book individually.
3) Modify your cart as needed (remove books, change quantity, etc...).
4) To add books from other classes, go to your other class pages and repeat steps 2 and 3
5) Checkout and add your shipping info
6) On the final ordering page, choose your Payment Type, and place your order.
The fastest payment method is a credit card or Paypal.
If your school is paying with a Purchase Order, after you place your order you'll need to download the invoice and then email us the Purchase Order before we can continue with your order. You'll see specific directions on your order confirmation page.
7) FINAL STEP: Review and approve the online sample of each book.
After you've approved all the samples, then the clock starts and we can start publishing your books.