Many child students (under 13 years old) want to be in the Published Authors Gallery and earn royalties. For child privacy protection reasons, there are some approvals that the parents need to do.
Here's what parents need to do:
1) Parent needs to approve the child student's account
- Log into the child's StoryJumper account
- Go to: storyjumper.com/class/HA/transition
- Click "Yes"
- Complete the 3 parent approval steps
2) Parent makes their child's book public
- Parent should click on their child's book, click "Share", and "Make it Public".
3) Parent submits a Published Authors entry
- Go to: storyjumper.com/program/authors
- Submit their entry for their child
After we approve the entry, then their child will appear in the Published Authors Gallery and parents can share the entry with friends and family.
4) Earn Royalties
- Go to: storyjumper.com/royalty and follow the directions to submit books for royalty approval.
After we approve the books for royalties, you'll see your earned royalties on your Royalty Dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.